segunda-feira, 2 de novembro de 2009

Like one melody

So, Here we are
both of us pretending in front of each other
that is all alrigth and nothing happened
but I feel everytime,
I feel what's happenin' but I feel inside
I don't know what's this
I believe everything will be fine
I'll be here like the same way
Like one melody
that describe my feeling
I'm trying to pretend that nothin' happened but I can't
My arms still are open,
I don't want to close
I need you, with your way, with your mind
I just wish you were here
Don't let me cry, take my tears, don't let this drive me crazy
I just can't wait one day without you, I don't how this stuff works
I need to be alone, at another place, I need to move along
Don't let me down, please
I never ever felt like this way
bring me away
Like one heart,one mind
I need some kind
of explanation what's this
So, take me to the hand
I need to see in your eyes and say what I'm feeling inside
one explanation
just this
I can't control myself
I can't pretend
I know this could over forever
But I believe not, please don't leave me
I hate the way I feel, I don't want to love you anymore
But I can't, I just can't
Why? What is this?
Like one melody, at the same simphony
and your goal,only us could understand
Who is me now? Where is my smile?
Don't need to pretend, the people look in my eyes and see what I feel
Like one melody
I remember that used to be you and me
but now, is only you and only me...
Like a broken heart
your smeel is my perfect simphony
and your voice is my perfect melody

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário