terça-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2010

STOP! This is the time show!


Can you see me?
Listen me, my quiet dance
but pay attention, this can be the last dance, for you!
Now, repeat with me...
Repeat my move, put your heart in the air
take my arm and pull me to you until we'll be one soul
Take your thoughts and push it out. Forget all!
Give it up
If you start to feel more soft don't worry this is normal!
Now take three steps back and watch my dance!
See my moves and jumps, see how I'm breaking them gently that human eyes couldn't see, because I'm not breaking my moves exactly...
I'm just becoming it another dance
I'm moving along from you,
you should see your face now, the way I'm seeing... the way you lose me very slowly and gently
this make me feel another girl,
Now my moves belongs to me, don't need your heart in the air, your arm pulling me close to you, don't need your eyes seeing my dance...
I just need this feeling taking over me
So right now, don't take your eyes off me... This is the show time!
Watch my impulsive move, right now!
What are you seeing? Yeah! It's not ilusion, I'm turning back to you.
And I'm moving far away, I'm running out...Are you hearing my thoughts?
Could you least hear my goodbye? This is for you! This is my last dance, just for you!
Feel my gently breeze. The storm have already done.
You can go back to your dance now.
But could be very interesting if you stop, sit down and watch the empty silence of your thoughts. Try it! I see you late... someday!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário