quinta-feira, 26 de março de 2009

Leave me

Now I have to tell you
I have to tell what is my wish now

Leave me
leave me here
leave me away from you
leave me away from everything you do

leave me another place
when I can't see you
when I can't see your face
Leave me when I can't feel you

leave me
when I can't hear your voice
When I don't have choice
when I can feel the air inside of me
when I can feel the blood into my vains
when I know that you are unreal in my mind
when you don't have anoher side
just a place when you can't hurt me

But stay with me before you leave me
stay with me a moment
just a moment
this is enough for me

Now I know, you are so bad with me
I only can give to you my appologize
I never thought hurt you like you hurt me
but stay a moment here
just a moment
you and me
before you go away,
before you leave me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário